Our rooms are individually decorated, giving each room a unique style and charm and consist of:
- 1 family with en suite shower
- 1 double with ensuite bath and shower
- 1 twin with en suite shower
- 1 double room en-suite with shower
- 1 family (shared bathroom)
- Private secure parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tranquil, peaceful surroundings and grounds safe for children to explore
- Short drive to local attractions
- Light refreshments on arrival
- Conveniently located on the stunning Wild Atlantic Way & Hidden Heartlands experience
- Open traditional peat fire
- Accept all major credit cards
- Join us in the dining room and enjoy a leisurely breakfast.
- We use as much locally sourced produce as possible.
- At Ross House we are passionate about food and baking.
Free wi-fi is available throughout the bedrooms and property
- Check-In times are between 3pm and 8pm. If you would like to arrive outside of these hours please let us know before your arrival.
- Check-Out is 11.30am.
We love to welcome children of all ages to our home. Please let us know if your little ones need a travel cot. High-chairs can also be provided as well as a baby monitor (for when parents are relaxing by the fire after a long day exploring all that Sligo has to offer…)
That is Ireland. A perfect example of Irish hospitality and friendliness. For our short stay, we were a part of their family.
It was a delight staying at Ross House. The rooms, the location and the hospitality were all wonderful. Nicholas and Oriel made us feel totally welcome and at home. It’s a wonderful place to stay for more than few days, as the area has so much to offer. Highly recommended.
Ross house is an ideal place to stay. The hosts, Nicolas and Oriel are absolutely lovely and welcoming. I had hurt my back and Oriel had placed a hot water bottle in my bed. The beds are wonderfully comfortable, clean and warm with cozy comforters and beautiful bedsheets. The breakfasts are so copious and delicious that we didn’t need lunch. We really enjoyed Nicholas’ stories by the fire, drinking tea and eating freshly baked cookies after a day of exploration.
We very much enjoyed our brief visit at the Ross House! It’s an older place, very homey. Oriel and her daughter, Gemma, were both very kind and helpful in offering tips and suggestions on places to visit. Also, the area around the Ross House is so serene. I don’t think you could possibly stay there without relaxing! This is a great place to stay.
Best bnb in Ireland food excellent, now that’s what I call an Irish breakfast.”wowee” the Wilkinson’s really nailed it. If you’re looking for bxb with style it’s Ross house farm house.the rooms were really awesome and orial and Nicholas are such nice people, great information and history of the area! Nice pubs and nearby restaurant. Place was spotless. Five star will come back .
We stayed two nights at Ross Farmhouse and had the pleasure of meeting Oriel and her daughter and granddaughter. The house is lovely and Oriel is a great host. The room was large and spacious and very clean. The beds and linen were extremely comfortable and the breakfast was AMAZING. I would strongly recommend anyone who was looking for a rural b&b and some peace and quiet to stay at Ross Farmhouse. Thanks for having us in your home Oriel.